Links

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Some Drawings!

Hello Everyone! 
This may or may not be a quick post, who really knows! I just wanted to show you guys some drawings~

I was on Chobots and I drew something for Easter! Decided to post it a little bit early, I may post it on Easter too lol.

People seemed to have loved it due to the check marks shown and the positive feedback I got on Chobots :)

Well, here it is!

I hope y'all like it!

Now, I have another drawing, It's not finished. The reason I'm showing an uncompleted one was,
before I got to finish someone had written on it as a joke soooo yeah. Pretty bummed out about
that but I mean, what can you do? For some reason I thought someone like that was going to happen
so I had taken a screen shot before something happened 
Well, here it is!

Sorry it doesn't look completed but I got positive feedback on it as well!

Well, this was a boring post, thank y'all for reading!

-Anchor

No comments:

Post a Comment