Links

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Fashion, Fashion, and more FASHION!

 Hi Everyone!
The Fashion Party was today! How did you all enjoy it? I sadly wasn't able to make it because I had to leave right when it was starting!

I did get a screenshot when it was about to start and here it is!

They shrunk us at the beginning, but it just kept getting more packed! So that must have been a good party. I also asked a few friends what they thought about it and they all seemed to have enjoyed it! 

Now, personally I'm really into fashion in real life, and I love dressing up my Chobots avatar as well! I also love looking at how other people dress there avatars, everyone on Chobots has there own unique style and that's great in my opinion.

I wanted to share with you some people I think dress really nice on Chobots, so let's begin!


These three are some of my personal favorite stylish Chobots. They always look amazing! I'd love to know who are some of your favorite dressed avatars :).

Another thing I wanted to share were a few of my favorite outfits to wear on Chobots. I mainly wear these outfits and I wanted to share because I was asked in a message to actually share, ha.

If you ever see me around, I'm most likely wearing these.
(The hair and scarf tend to always be on, for the most part.)

 I was also asked on some personal tips for Chobots fashion.

Some tips I like is, matching. Matching makes any outfit look nice, but don't over match or you'll clash colors which is a " no no " so add some variety of colors.

Accessorize your chobot avatar!
A shirt and shoes, and possibly some bottoms is fine, but with accessories it makes the outfit stand out more! 
There are tons of pretty sweet items in the shop, $hop, and now the Market! I personally am always looking for new accessories in the Market because its a wider variety!

A personal thing I like a lot is a "signature item
Having a signature item can make people recognize you more, like for example the girl wavy hair is usually called the " Koiz " hair because Koiz always wears it. 

My personal signature item is the hair from the Samantha quest aka the Samantha hair. Ever since I got it  I don't take it off it just fits everything i own so well so I made it a signature item. 
(If it's ever off I'm probably just messing around with my closet.)

These were some tips for Chobots Fashion, I hope you all enjoyed!

-Anchor

No comments:

Post a Comment