Links

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Music Jam Recap

Hi Everyone!

I hope you all had a great time at the Music Jam. This one for sure was better then the last one. For those who didn't make it, here is a recap for you all:
The Music Jam was filled with tons of colors, magic, and music! Some users provided their own magic while the mods helped out as well. 

A few users were even able to perform solo or with their band on the stage. All performances were great. 

The party was filled with a bit of rain too! It rained some regular shop items and even some coming soon items. One of them even happened to be the floral crown I designed so I hope you all are liking the crown. 

After a while of being in the stage area we decided to take the party outside to the Rockemall St so the junior users can enjoy the party as well! 

I hope you all had an amazing time at the Music Jam and I hope you enjoyed this Recap.

Cya around,
Luna

No comments:

Post a Comment