Links

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Recent Cho-Updates!

Hi Everyone!

We've had quite a few updates these last couple of days so let's get started.

For one, the councilors were announced not too long ago so congratulations to everyone again x.
Councilors received a badge which brings me up to my next update.
They have re-designed three of the badges! Forum Legend, Journalist, and even Councilor badges got a whole new look! I must admit, I will miss the old badges for forum and journalist but these are very nice! They seem very 'up to date' in my opinion and everyone seems to be loving the new look.

On to the next update, as you may now know trading has come back to Chobots. It was highly requested from users and I think it'd a good 'come back' When purchasing Citizenship you are now able to unlock the feature to trade! So be sure to purchase and unlock the feature if you'd like.

Another new feature is small but I think it's a nice detail to have on Chobots. 
You are able to get notified when a friend of yours is online! When you enable it, it'll notify you on the side saying they've come online. (You are also able to disable it.)

On to the last update! It's small but I thought I'd share. I had suggested a color text change for one of the chat bubbles and it has been implemented! If you have purchased citizenship in June for a year, you may remember a chat bubble that was hard to read due to the text. Well, the text has been changed to white so if you want to use it, you're able to use it without any complications now.


That's all for now,
Luna

No comments:

Post a Comment