Links

Friday, August 2, 2013

Poll Results

Hi Everyone!

It's been a pretty crazy week on Chobots if I say so myself. Not to long ago we had two polls! An agent poll and a poll for the council. I'd like to announce that both polls have ended and they have chosen new agents and council representatives! First I'll start with the new agents. I'd like to give a congratulations to three users!
  •  Twirl
  •  Chalk
  •  Camera

If you see these three on Chobots be sure to Congratulate them! Welcome to the team, all three of you. aside from the new agents we also have our councilor team/representatives! After a few days of voting the results are in so a huge welcome to the councilors of Chobots

Junior (Jr.) : Santos
Junior (Sr.) : Nightmare
Citizen (Jr.) : Bacachoo
Citizen (Sr.) : Fangirl9091
Journalist : Luna
Agent : Comebackiid
Moderator : Bitten

Congrats to everyone on the council team! I'm sure you'll be amazing at your responsibilities.

Cya around,
Luna

No comments:

Post a Comment