Links

Friday, May 31, 2013

Beach Gathering Recap

Hi Everyone!
I hope you all had an amazing time at the beach gathering/party! I know I did! I'm so happy I was able to make it. I'd thought I'd make a little recap on what happened, it was a pretty short gathering so this won't be such a long post but let's get started!

At the beginning we witnessed such amazing magic from the mods! I was amazed at everything I saw! They were holding quizzes and the person to say the correct answer first won sweet prizes like a Domo or Strawberry shirts! (congrats to everyone who won a prize!) 





When the party was about to end they changed us back to our normal avatars and I was amazed at how many people were there! If you see in the photo the beach was PACKED!






Again, I hope you all had an amazing time at the party and I'll see you all next time!

Cya Around,
Anchor

No comments:

Post a Comment