Links

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Game Night Winners

Hi Everyone! 
As you know we had a game night a few days ago. I hope you all enjoyed it! I wasn't able to make it sadly but I'm sure it was a lot of fun! Well, I was just here to announce the winners! So here they are

  •      Asteroid: Jayoo
  •      ChoBoard: Sylva
  •      Pinball: Grace
  •      Mechenical Crab: Santos
  •      Robot Factory: Alexa
  •      Sweet Battle: Godlight
  •      Palm Painting: Nightboyz125
  •      Chobots Racer: Feryat
  •      Garbage Collector: Harrythebest
  •      Space Racer: Godfire
  •      Tug O' War: Emperor
  •      Sliders: Bright 
  •      Checkers: Brax2
  •      Chess: Paloma
  •      Cow Mission: Bacachoo
  •      Coin Rain: Julieh


Congratulations, all of you! I'm sure you all worked hard to win! Each one of you will be rewarded with the following items :

-Remote
-10,000 Bugs
10 days of citizenship

Pretty sweet prizes! 

Congrats again,
Anchor

No comments:

Post a Comment