Links

Friday, May 31, 2013

Welcome Bacachoo!

Hi Everyone!
If you are up to date with me in the forums, you'd know I've been looking for a blog partner!
By blog partner I mean a co-owner. We'd both equally own the blog so we're both admins of it. Anyways, I asked people to comment down below in my thread in the Blog Discussion part of the forums and I got quite a few comments, even some private messages. A friend of mine named Bacachoo (On Chobots) commented and I thought what a great idea it would be to partner up with him! He's a great friend and I'm positive we'd be amazing partners with co-owning the blog.

So I'd like to welcome Bacachoo to the blog! I hope we make this blog sky rocket :3


Have a great weekend,
Anchor

*note*: the profile will be updated as soon as possible to make it fit to both of our liking's and personalities. 


No comments:

Post a Comment