Links

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Pictionary/Hangman event recap!

Hi Everyone!
As you know, today was the agent meeting. After the meeting a few mods held a pictionary/hangman event in the underground! I was able to make it and I got a few screen shots and what not. So here is a recap of what happened.

At the beginning before the game even started, we witnessed some pretty rad mod magic! Everyone loved it, including myself!







After the magic, we finally started the games! We played 2 rounds of hangman and we had to amazing winners!







When that was over, we went onto pictionary. This was my favorite part, I hope others enjoyed this as well! We had winners for this as well, and the drawings were cute. Lol :) 






When it was about to be over, Coby went on an adding spree! I actually got the chance to add him and he approved :) 







So this is the recap of the event that happened today, I hope everyone enjoyed themselves at the event and we'll just have to see what happens next for us on Chobots!

Have a safe weekend,
Anchor

No comments:

Post a Comment