Links

Friday, May 31, 2013

Interview with Alexa + My first post!

Good evening Cho's! :3  As many of you know, Anchor added me on as a co-owner of the blog earlier today, and I'm proud to say that this is my first post, and that I'm really excited to be on this blog working with Anchor! :)  Well, I was bored the other day, and so I thought "I want to interview someone."  I ended up asking my friend Alexa, and she said yes to the interview!  So without further ado, here's the interview with Alexa, better known as Lexie :D
Alexa's playercard

Question 1:  When did you first become an agent and what was your reaction?
Answer:  Well, the team had just finished updating and then Grace got a friend request from Jake and Zoo, and she wa
s surprised to find out we had Agent Badges. It was a huge accomplishment for both of us, and something we're very proud of since we now can help keep Chobots safe. :D And, this was back in March. =D


Question 2:  No warning or anything?  Just happened?
Answer:  Yep, it just happened! :D
 They didn't tell us in advance or anything, and it was a major surprise because it was before the Agents meeting, and they usually choose Agents at the meeting, that's why we were so surprised. c:

Question 3:  Was it your main goal to become an agent or was it just something you would've been proud of to get?
Answer:  It was a big goal to us, but if we didn't get it, it would have been alright. We still wanted to keep helping with or without a badge. :D It just made us feel great, because the team recognized us for working hard to help keep Chobots safe and for helping others. So, if you have a goal never give up, because if you work hard you can get it. =)

Question 4:  Do you have anymore goals you would like to reach or do you think you've reached max potential?
Answer:  Yes, one of my goals is for Grace and I to someday become part of Moderation. We love helping keep Chobots safe and helping others, so it would be amazing if we could work our way up there. :D

Question 5:  What goes through your mind whenever someone asks you to make a banner/header for their blog?
Answer:  Well I always am excited to create new headers for Chobots blogs, because it makes me happy to see new bloggers and I'm honored that Chobots really appreciate my headers. :D

Question 6:  What's the most embarrassing moment that's ever happened to you on Chobots?
Answer:  Hmmm. Well, once I welcomed a new Chobot, and then when I clicked their playercard come to find out they were already at least 100 days old.

Question 7:  Where did you first hear about Chobots, and what were your first impressions?
Answer:  Well, I found out about it from a Club Penguin blogger, I can't remember which one, but, when I first joined I didn't play it much. I didn't really understand Chobots very well, but I still thought it was an awesome game. Now, I really, really love to play Chobots. It's so much fun meeting new players from all over the world, and playing games with awesome contests. It's just a ton of fun. :D


And that concludes the interview with Lexie!  I've known her since my first day on here, and I can safely say she's one of the nicest Chobots I've met on here, and I couldn't be prouder to have her in my friends list! :)
And with that, until next time...
-Bacachoo

No comments:

Post a Comment