Links

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Cinco de Mayo party review!

Hey Everyone!

How did you all enjoy the party? I hope you all had an amazing time! I for sure did, I'm happy I was able to attend it! For those who missed it, I decided to make a little review of what happened!




Before the party even started we were all patiently waiting in the shop square. We were all so excited for it to start! What we didn't know is that the party lasted 2 hours and 44 minutes! 

When it started we immediatly had great magic going on! It started with some pretty funny music and such bright colors and a lot of dancing! Everyone was finally happy that the party had started.

Once we got more into it, we experienced a lot of cooler magic from the mods! We also got tons of rain! It rained pretty rad items, my favorite was the iPad personally. I always wanted one, ha






We soon realized it was Maya's 500th day Chobots Birthday! So we all said Happy Birthday and kept partying so it was like a double party! 

*Happy Birthday Again, Maya!*





Towards the end, we were flushed to the agents underground and had a few rounds of hangman! Each prize was amazing and I'd like to say congratulations to everyone who won prizes!





 A little fun thing to share, my pet Oasy was partying with Jake and Maya ! I didn't realize that until it was about to end.







Once again, I hope you all enjoyed the party and thanks for making this a fun time! 
-Anchor

No comments:

Post a Comment