Links

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Cho Idol Winners!

Hi Everyone!
As you know recently we had a new contest where you wrote a song and sang it! The catch was it had to be about Chobots. Well, they finally picked 3 winners! I'm glad to share them with you.

First Place - Twirl

Second Place - Eggs

Third Place - Grace

Congratulations to all of you! I've personally heard all three songs and you for sure did such an amazing job! Here is what you've won!:
  •    Twirl- Rosette, microphone, 10000 bugs, 15 days of Citizenship
  •    Eggs- Microphone, 8000 bugs, 13 days of Citizenship
  •    Grace- Microphone, 5000 bugs, 10 days of Citizenship

I hope everyone had an amazing time participating! I loved listening to the entries in my free time. You were all so creative with the lyrics! If you didn't win this time don't worry, there will be all sorts of contests in the future!

Happy Summer,
Anchor

No comments:

Post a Comment