Links

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Congratulations (Luna) Anchor!

Good afternoon Cho's!
Right now, I'm very excited to tell you that our blog co-owner, Anchor, has been promoted to agency!  You have no clue how happy I am for him and I hope you are as well!  His tracker is on the sidebar, so you can see when he is online to congratulate him! :)
I gathered up some friends for the picture :)
Once again, words cannot explain how happy I am for Anchor.  As you guys know, I am about a month old on Chobots, and I still remember on my first day, Anchor was the one who helped me get to know .net a lot more, and made me fall in love with Chobots all over again.  He has deserved this for a long time, and I'm highly proud of Anchor for this accomplishment! :)
Until next time...
Bacachoo



No comments:

Post a Comment