Links

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Game Night Winners!

Hi Everyone!
The other day Chobots had held a Game Night. I hope you all had an amazing time at this event! We had tons of users trying to their best to get a spot in 1st place and I thought I'd announce the winners! Here we go!:

  •      Asteroid: Destrotant
  •      Pinball: Rockstar
  •      Mechanical Crab: Xfade
  •      Robot Factory: Jinx
  •      Sweet Battle: Waffle1
  •      Palm Painting: Sorry
  •      Chobots Racer: Feryat
  •      Garbage Collector: Harrythebest
  •      Space Racer: Likeqeilx33
  •      Tug O' War: Hanicka
  •      Sliders: Coingirl86
  •      Checkers: Theufo
  •      Chess: Chemical
  •      Cow Mission: Arthas
  •      Coins Rain: Helperkelsey

Amazing jobs everyone! I know you all worked so hard to get your spots in first place and Baca and myself are very proud of you! Each one of you will receive 6,000 bugs, 10 days of citizenship and a game controller. Remember: if you didn't win this time there is always next time since Game Night happens frequently on Chobots. Again, I hope you all had an amazing time and I'll see you around Chobots.

Have fun,
Anchor

No comments:

Post a Comment