Links

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Late Night Maintenance + Hangman Recap

Good afternoon Cho's!

First, let me start off by saying, if you were trying to get on Chobots earlier, and you kept getting an error saying the website was offline, don't worry!  The issue has been fixed, as they were doing some maintenance on the game.  So get online and chat with your friends!


Also, hangman just finished about 30-45 minutes ago.  Overall, it was pretty fun.  I didn't take any screenshots (Sorry!), but we had 10 rounds of hangman with Phil and Smoochict.  Everyone who had guessed a word correctly or guessed a letter of the word correctly won a prize.  I did not guess a letter, nor did I guess a word correctly, so I did not get a prize, but I hope everyone who did enjoys what Phil and Smoo gave you! :)
Until next time...
Bacachoo


*add* Hi Everyone, Anchor here. I just wanted to apologies I was not able to make it to the hangman event but I do hope you all had an amazing time and I'll see you around Chobots!

No comments:

Post a Comment