Links

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Surprise Party + My market

Hi Everyone!
How is your weekend so far? I hope you're all having an amazing weekend and staying safe. Today on Chobots Coby was (and still is as I write this post) hosting a little party for us in the Cafe St!


Thanks Coby for throwing us an amazing magic party! You really do know how to throw a party for Chobots!

In other news, as you know the beach party/gathering was yesterday and I know a few of you were not able to make it so  I decided to put up a few items that were rained for the users who missed it! 
As you can see I put up a blue firefighter costume, a rings cap, smoochict flag and a cho flag! If you're interested in bidding just type in my username: Anchor and let the bidding begin! I started every item at 1,000 bugs. My friend and co-owner of the blog is also selling items in the market from the beach party, be sure to read the post below.

I hope you all have an amazing weekend,
Anchor


No comments:

Post a Comment