Links

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Game Night Recap! 6-8-2013

Hi Everyone!
I hope you all enjoyed Game Night! Baca and I sure did, the magic from the pre-party was absolutely amazing. My friend Bacachoo and I are thrilled we could make it! We thought we'd make a short recap of what happened as usual so let's begin!

At the beginning there was a pre-party before they opened up the score boards. This lasted for half an hour. we witnessed some AMAZING mod magic! Including some magic from our Chobot players! This screen shot was of my favorite moment of the magic! I loved how all the magic look combined! What was your favorite? We also witnessed some pretty gnarly rain!



After the pre-party they opened up the score boards, tons of people were competing and trust me they were all working so hard to get there spots in first place! You had an hour to compete and in the end there were winners! (The winners will be posted in a separate post.) If you didn't win this time, there is always next time! Game Nights happen frequently so don't miss out on this amazing event!





Bacachoo and myself would like to congratulate  all the users who won this Game Night. It's a well earned win!







We'll cya around Chobots! Have fun,
Anchor and Bacachoo

No comments:

Post a Comment