Links

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Choboard Adventure! + More news

Hi Everyone!
It's that time again, time to get your helmets and goggles ready and last but not least, get your game face on! A Choboard race has started on Chobots!

Complete some flips, ace some tricks and see if you can get your way up to the top score! This race seems like it will be a lot of fun so don't delay!

Race ends - June 7th, 2013
*Contest is located inside the Game-Zone*



*add*
Today I went on the main blog and noticed I made featured player. I'd just like to say this really did shock me and I feel so honored to be made featured player on June 2nd, 2013 :3. Also, thanks to everyone who congratulated me. This is a great achievement for me.






Best of luck to everyone in the contest!
Anchor

No comments:

Post a Comment