Links

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Shop Update

Hi Everyone!

If you've been looking for an update for your wardrobe then  no worries! The shop has new items added to it! These items can compliment any Summer look and I'm sure you'll all like the items!


Luna's Hot Buys- 
From the 10 new items listed in the shops, I personally like the Hawaiian shirt! It's a great "main piece" and can compliment an outfit very well! I love the flowers and all the bright colors! It's a great piece to have for your Chobots Summer wardrobe.


Bacachoo's Hot Buys -
Out of all the items I personally like the Hawaiian shirt because it brings out the most "summery" looks

What's your favorite item(s)? I'm excited to see all the new outfits around Chobots. The creativity will be endless!

Have fun shopping!
Luna

No comments:

Post a Comment