Links

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Anime Party Recap!

Hi Everyone!
I hope you all had an amazing time at the Anime themed party we had yesterday!
The party was amazing and I'm glad I was able to make it!

The party was filled with amazing colors, tons of magic and even a little bit of rain! I sadly wasn't able to get many screen shots but if you'd like to see more be sure to click here and view the pictures on the main blog as well! It was a great party and seeing all the creative outfits was amazing! 

After the party was over, the team had picked 3 chobots with the best anime outfits and they got some amazing rewards! The three users were:
Kelly123, Chalk, and Skater! 

I just wanted to say congratulations to the three of you! You all won 7 days of citizenship and 10,000 bugs! Amazing job!

Cya around,
Luna

No comments:

Post a Comment