Links

Monday, July 29, 2013

New Agent: Thomas

Hi Everyone!

If you haven't noticed already, Chobots added a new agent to the team! So I'd like to give a huge welcome to Thomas! I'm sure you'll be an amazing part of the team. Thomas took the time to let me interview him so I thought I'd share it with you guys. Let's begin!
Luna: What was your reaction when you found out you became an agent?
Thomas:Well, I didn't have too much of a huge reaction at first, because I literally had just woken up. I got on Skype and got tons of messages saying "get to the meeting!" and "congratulations" so I had no idea at first. Eventually I put it together, and I had tons of joy and honor. I'm hoping to do a responsible job as an agent.

Luna: How did you find out about Chobots?
Thomasfound out about Chobots.com back in 2009 from Mimo's CP website where there was a banner. It seemed interesting, so I signed up under the username "redcp". I found out about Chobots.net from a Skype status update from Zoo on one of the first days Chobots.net had released. It was something like "New Chobots (:" so of course I signed up since I loved Chobots!

LunaIf you could have any position on Chobots, what would it be and why?
Thomas: I'd say Moderation, because it's my best skill/talent, plus I'd have experience from being an agent with moderating the Chobots.net game. I've been apart of Moderation-like things since late 2007 and ever since I've done a pretty good job, if I say so myself :p

Luna: What is your favorite thing about Chobots?
Thomas: The community is probably my favorite thing. It's a nice bunch of active users who do a good job at their roles, I think they all have amazing talents and are unique. It's a nice community, pretty much, and I hope we can get the user base expanded.

Congrats again!
Luna

No comments:

Post a Comment