Links

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Summer Designing Contest Winners + Event Preparations



Hi Everyone!

Just some things to share with you all so let's get started! If you keep up with the forums then you'd know Michael posted a forum about a Summer Designing contest (click here to read it)! Well, the contest has ended and it he picked three winners!

Some quick details about what happens if you win:
If you happen to win, your item gets implemented in the game and you win bugs.

Onto the winners!

First Place - Luna (me, yay)

[Image: 29xbv6f.jpg]
[Image: 20ue9er.jpg]

[Image: f6xyw.jpg]

 - Not one but TWO of my designs won! I'm so honored that two of my designs were able to win and I hope you all enjoy them when they get implemented in game!

What Michael said about my designs: I loved how Luna made two amazing items that are related to summer and how much detail he put into his work. 


Second Place - KingKevin! 
[Image: fwrgch.png]
What Michael said about KingK's designs: I really how he used the colors of the rainbow to make it feel like a summer playercard.


Third Place - SweetOreos
[Image: etxzd4.png]
What Michael said about SweetOreos designs: I really liked how the hair looks as if it has been in the summer wind all day.

Prizes for winning:
3rd Place gets their item made and 1,000 bugs!
2nd Place gets their item made and 2,000 bugs!
1st Place gets their items made and 3,000 bugs!

Well done everyone! Your designs are all so cute and I can't wait to see them in game! Also again, I feel honored that my designs were able to win and I truly do hope you all enjoy them when they are implemented in game!

Now on to the other topic of this thread.
Again, if you pay attention to the forums you'd also notice Bitten made a new thread about event preporations. Click here to read what the thread is about 


That's all for now,
Luna

No comments:

Post a Comment