Links

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Pet Party Recap 7-13-13

Hello Chobots!
As most of us know, there was a citizens only pet party that was held in the Citizens HQ today!  I was lucky enough to make it on time and snap a few screenshots of the party!
The party is just getting started!

Our pets are all playing!

Nothing like moderators doing magic at a party!

Everyone, plus the pets, enjoyed the party!

I hope everyone had a great time at the party!  I was a bit afk through a bit of the party, but I did catch most of it!  There was magic, music, and even a bit of rain involved in this party!  We all had our pets play and have a good time while we all partied and had fun in the citizens HQ.  All in all, it was a fun party to be at.  If you want to go to more exclusives parties like this, consider buying citizenship from here, or participating in contests that are held around Chobots World!  Thank you to the Chobots Team for hosting such a terrific party, and once again, I hope you all had fun, because I know I did!

Have a great day!
Bacachoo





2 comments:

  1. Did it rain in the pets party ? , Wat items did it rain , if yes ?:O

    ReplyDelete
  2. It rained 1 flag, 2 cat masks, and some magic.

    ReplyDelete