Links

Thursday, July 25, 2013

July Journalists!

Hi Everyone!

I hope you're still all doing great! I have some news we've all have been waiting for to share with you all! They have finally announced the Journalists for July after reviewing all the blogs. So, let's begin!

July Journalists: 
Amazing job everyone! All of your blogs are amazing and I can tell you all worked hard on them! I would also like to say it's an honor that my blog was picked this month. So a big thank you to the staff. 

Remember, if you weren't picked this month, there is always next month! So you have quite a bit of time to making your blog to your liking! If you are new to journalism and not sure exactly what is and what you need to be able to qualify click here to read all about it.

Congrats, once again!
Luna

No comments:

Post a Comment