Links

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Anime Party!

Hi Everyone!

I hope you're all doing great! I got something to share with you all. If you keep up with the news you'd notice there is a party today! Well, the theme for the party is going to be anime!
If you couldn't tell, I'll be going as Sailor Neptune from Sailor Moon!
You heard correct! Chobots is hosting an anime themed party! If you'd like to attend the party be sure to be at the Space Quay, on the 24th of July at 9:00PM Cho-Time! Make sure to bring your anime mask and outfit!

As stated on the blog, their will be a lot of rain and magic so I hope you all can make it! The users with the best anime themed outfits will be awarded with prizes!

If you'd like a timer for when it'll start then here you go:


I hope you all can make it!
Luna

No comments:

Post a Comment