Links

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Party and Pictionary/Hangman recap

Hi Everyone!

I hope you're all doing great and having/had a nice weekend! I have a few things to share with you guys so let's begin,
 
Not to long ago, we had a little party. We got to visit some pretty cool rooms and witness some amazing magic from our users. We also held a pictionary and hangman event! I was able to host the Pictionary event and I hope you all had a great time. During the event we even had a bit of rain I'm sure everyone enjoyed. 


If you weren't able to make it, feel free to see what people had to say about it:
Bacachoo: It was really fun and to see everyone having fun and just hanging out was a great sight
dermlyn: I really liked the party and the event because they were both really fun and I couldn't stop laughing because of how funny everyone was! Also the rain of some new items was nice too. :3 
Fangirl9091: i thought it was fun, and funny aswell. 8D 
From what they said, everyone seemed to have a great time! Parties and events like this are held frequently on Chobots so if you missed this one, no need to worry. There will be more in the future

Cya around!
Luna 


No comments:

Post a Comment