Links

Monday, July 15, 2013

Pet Contest Winners!

Hi Everyone!

As you know we had two contests for our pets! They were interesting contests and very fun to participate in! The team has chosen the winners for both and I thought I'd share it with you, so lets begin.


Best looking pet contest:

1st place - Luna
my little LG won ;u;)/

2nd Place - Wabgirl


3rd Place - I3ullet

I'm happy Lg was able to win ;u;)/ For first place I received a 1st place medal and 7 days of citizenship. For Wabgirl she won a 2nd place medal and 5 days of citizenship. I3ullet won a 3rd place medal and 3 days of citizenship. Congrats you two! Great entries!


Now on to the "My Pet and I" contest. We had tons of entries and they were all amazing but it was narrowed down to 3 photos and 2 videos!

1st Place Photo - Adventurous 

2nd Place Photo - Chalk

3rd Place Photo - Vasa 12345 

Congratulations you three! All of your entries were amazing and I know you worked hard on them all! Adventorous wins a red rosette and 7 days of citizenship, Chalk wins a red rosette and 5 days of citizenship, Vasa12345 wins a red rosette and 3 days of citizenship. I hope you enjoy your prizes! Finally, lets view the video winners:

First Place Video - Camera

Second Place Video - Wolfyy

Great job you two! For your accomplishments Camera won a camera and 7 days of citizenship and Wolfyy won a camera and 5 days of citizenship. 

Once again congratulations to all the winners! Your entries were outstanding and I hope you all enjoyed this fun little contest. 

Cya around,
Luna

No comments:

Post a Comment